I didn't think it was possible to have a busier week than last week, but this week beat me up. I am glad it is almost over... Sleep has never been so welcome and no I loose an hour because somehow man thinks he has power over time and can move the clock back an hour. This practice needs to be stopped. Enough soap boxing, on to school work.
This week for my $100 Challenge, I lined out strategies to sell my product. I will put it on Facebook for my friends and sell it face to face around town. There will only be 36 bottles so it won't be that hard. Maybe I will put the vanilla in the hands of my children... They would be great sales people. They work for candy. Cheap labor.
I finished reading The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber. I really like this book. It has so much to offer the entrepreneur if only we will read and act.
Matt Stewart - Acton
Matt Stewart had some interesting things to say, he said, "Define your core competency and then stick to your core competency." This will help you become successful at what you do. When you seek to please everyone, you get away from your core and what you do best.
He also said that, "Profits come when people focus on anything but the profit." Yes, we should worry about profits, but they shouldn't be our immediate focus.
I had my resume reviewed this week. The person who reviewed my resume was very kind. I am really glad to have had it reviewed, there were some major inconsistencies in it that needed to be addressed. Once I address these, I can start sending it out again.
I love my children, they draw pictures all over my notes I take. Even though it can be hard to read the notes when there are pictures, it brings a smile to my face.
Well too tired to write anymore. Time for sleep...
No comments:
Post a Comment